Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes love it.

Having been a DE shaver for sevral months, I have enjoyed trying various creams and soaps, alternating through the week and trying to give a fair a honest assessment of the good and bad points of these products, my first cream being Taylors Sandalwood, which is a thick luxurious cream that lathers really well with a long lasting lather great scent if you like Sandalwood I rate this one. Mitchells Woolfat soap wasn't to sure about the fragrance of this soap when I first got it, but it as slowly grown on me, lovely thick and creamy lather again, beautiful softness on my skin very rich and moisturing affect, also a winner with me, another I like in both cream and stick is Arko Really think this is excellent value for money lovely scent great lather in both stick and cream. now my last but favourite so far the Truefitt & Hill West Indiam Limes, this as the richest creamy lather iv'e ever seen just a almond size piece in my mixing bowl and I could literally make 6 or 7 passes on my face beautful scent I really love this shaving cream, only downside it's pretty expensive

Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom