Travel soap container for MWF

Can anyone recommend a travel soap container for my cake of MWF?
It's presently in a stainless steel shaving bowl with a large cork lid sealing the top, but I could do with some kind of a circular soap dish with a securing lid, be it threaded or a clip or something. The disc of MWF is 80mm in diameter and 27mm thick.

I use Tupperware style boxes that have clips on the lid. You can by them in Tesco for under £2. They come in various sizes, if you buy two one can be used as an albeit plastic shaving bowl and double as handy storage for smaller items

Thanks for that guys, I've been looking at all kinds of traditional sweet tins and other sorts of metal or plastic pots that I could have emptied the female body buttering product from but hadn't considered tupperware and it's ilk! I shall pop over to QD and see if they have any small round sandwich style boxes. It may not be Glamorous but in the absence of anything shinier it'll do the job.

ecoshaver said:
Thanks for that guys, I've been looking at all kinds of traditional sweet tins and other sorts of metal or plastic pots that I could have emptied the female body buttering product from but hadn't considered tupperware and it's ilk! I shall pop over to QD and see if they have any small round sandwich style boxes. It may not be Glamorous but in the absence of anything shinier it'll do the job.

Here you go http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=263163866 they do a shorter type, which I have. Like you say not glamorous, but the do the job and are air / water tight. I have melted hard soap in to them, I have also moulded soft soap in to one. They won't rust and can be used again and again.

They had 2 generic ones for 1.29 or the 'deluxe' branded Aldis one like Chris's, so I pushed the boat out and got the branded one ;-) Only the best for my cake of MWF :-D

I will use the same tub as my travel shaving bowl for lathering as well I'll just line the thing with aluminium foil so the cake pops out when I need it to :)

Hmmm, butter, baking, cake, the aroma of lamb. Shaving has never sounded so delicious; I'm starving! :-D
I wonder home many people have tasted their shaving soaps and creams ;-)

Back
Top Bottom