Travel brushes?

Am I the only one who just picks up whatever takes my fancy, put it in the travel bag and away I go. Likewise with the razor and everything else.

I have travelled almost non stop for the past 45 years and never hassled over farcical 'travel friendly items'. Always makes me giggle when we get in the car for a weekend away and my wife packs the travel iron. With a car boot I can get a Ikea cupboard in?

When going away on the motorbike, space is at a premium, to the point I probably don't bother shaving at all. When flying, travel size liquid and gels are mandatory.
At the minute, I'm away in the car and have indeed just thrown my synth brush in the case with a cardboard tube to protect the knot. I'm probably going to upgrade the cardboard tube to a plastic baking powder tub for its waterproof qualities. Well, unless it becomes an excuse for buying another brush at some point.

Well, unless it becomes an excuse for buying another brush at some point.

You need an excuse?

I used to do a lot of European touring on a motorbike and always thought it was quite easy to squeeze the gear in to corners of the panniers the spanners etc would never fit. I did try to maintain some sense of finesse and decorum

Back
Top Bottom