Toy Story 3 3D

Can't wait to see it with my young piglet kitten. He's five soon and hadn't seen Toy Story until last week when I bought him the first two. I new we'd end up going so he's now very excited about it. Also, we're off to Disney Paris soon and they will have Toy Story there. Even managed to find him a s/h Buzz Lightyear at our village fair the other day. One happy little boy!

And yes, I expect it to be a tad emotional! :cry:

I saw it today, only the 2D version though, i cant be arsed with glasses.
Good film, looked over to see the GF with tears rolling down her face at the end, bless her.
Very good timing, when i was younger the Toy Story film had just come out and i had a Woody and Buzz toy. Now is the year that in theory i would be going to uni, and he is on the film.

Store i used to manage - around release of toy story one i was once asked if i had a "12 inch Woody .."
Couldn't really think of an answer besides 'well not right now..'

Attero said:
Store i used to manage - around release of toy story one i was once asked if i had a "12 inch Woody .."
Couldn't really think of an answer besides 'well not right now..'

:lol:

Mine's smaller but has a big helmet.

I'm talking about Buzz Lightyear. :roll:

Gentlemen,

Forgive me for getting this thread back on track.....

I went to see it last night, in 3D and it was thoroughly one of the most enjoyable films I've seen in years. It's light hearted, has kids humour, adults humour and is also pretty dark in places. I almost shed a tear myself.

I shant say anymore about it other than it is a truly worthy sequel.

P.S. If you see it in 3D there is a pixar short animation at the start (well there was at my showing) called Night & Day and this truly shows off the quality that 3D can be in.

Out - bloody - standing!

Took my youngest (10) on Wednesday.

We were going to see it in 3D but The queue was out the door (I'd forgotten about Orange Wednesday) so we ended up watching it in 'Council Estate'-D

Smell The Glove said:
My kids are watching it as I type.

Gonna leave the room before the tears start.

Kids watching it as you type? Leave the room?

Does that mean you are on a mobile device in the cinema?

Or is it "knock-off" stevie been doon the barras this morning?

Back
Top Bottom