Top 3

Audiolab said:
I just bought the Speick EDT after shave and shave cream for £25 all via Amazon. Well worth a punt if you want to stick to one scent theme.
I find the scent OK but the way it nourishes the skin is great.

Not tried loads of products as I've not been doing it long and use things up. My faves so far are Trumpers GFT cream and sandalwood skin food. Highly recommend the Blighty soap and balm.

Not been around long, MWF is great but the lingering smell from Soap Commander's edges it for them.
Still have a Palmolive stick to try that came free with a BST purchase

Soaps:
Cold River Soap Works, Barrister and Mann and Reef Point.

Aftershave Balms
Nivea Sensitive, Geo F Trumper Limes Skin Food and Soap Commander Balm.

Pre Shave for me is Maggards Shave Oil.

Welcome!

Creams: [1] Taylors St. James [2] Proraso Green [3] Liz Earle Sensitive Shave Cream

Post Shave: [1] Alcolado Glacial [2] Proraso White [3] Nivea Sensitive

Rich.

Richie_101 said:
Welcome!

Creams: [1] Taylors St. James [2] Proraso Green [3] Liz Earle Sensitive Shave Cream

Post Shave: [1] Alcolado Glacial [2] Proraso White [3] Nivea Sensitive

Rich.

Does the Liz Earle cream have the same scent as the shower gel? That's one of the ones that I know works for me as I get a reaction from SLS. I really like the scent as well, so might have to try the cream.

So I'm not just jumping in the middle of this:

Creams: TOBS St. James, T&H No. 10, St. James Lime & Black Pepper
Soaps: Arko, Nanny's Vetiver (not sure which, only had a sample), Monsavon
Pre: Only used Nuage and Bluebeard's Revenge oils so far, like both

Celtic67 said:
Does the Liz Earle cream have the same scent as the shower gel? That's one of the ones that I know works for me as I get a reaction from SLS. I really like the scent as well, so might have to try the cream.

I haven't used the shower gel so I can't comment on the similarities I'm afraid.

I can recommend the cream though, it has a fresh scent with a hint of rose and it lathers well. It came with a sample of post shave moisturiser which is less impressive as it's quite greasy and smells like oats which I find a bit odd.

Rich.

Back
Top Bottom