toothpaste

obviously times can be hard with economy and all that,I was wondering if anyone tried lathering up using toothpaste? :hungrig :twisted: :hungrig
Go on,one of u guys take one for the team and write a review :twisted:

James_uk said:
obviously times can be hard with economy and all that,I was wondering if anyone tried lathering up using toothpaste? :hungrig :twisted: :hungrig
Go on,one of u guys take one for the team and write a review :twisted:

Compared to shaving sticks and/or creams - toothpaste is expensive. So clearly you need to brush with Proraso instead and tell us how you got on.

andyjreid said:
I will gladly PIF a tube of Palmolive or Ingrams Cream to anyone who is willing to brush their teeth with either of then

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But so you know your getting value for money they have to upload their attempt on youtube :D

over5feet said:
andyjreid said:
I will gladly PIF a tube of Palmolive or Ingrams Cream to anyone who is willing to brush their teeth with either of then

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But so you know your getting value for money they have to upload their attempt on youtube :D

Oh yes,

To get this thread back on track.... I'd also be willing to PIF a tube of toothpaste to someone willing to shave with it.......... similarly on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom