Tobs cream

Being a fan of MDC, and using it solely for two years, I thought I would never need another soap, but variety is the spice of life and I wanted to give a cream a go, so I bought tobs unscented to try out, straight to the point… it was superb, it was a little thirsty but that may be common for creams, it lathered perfectly for me, and quickly too, using my dovo Bismark straight, a two pass shave with no cuts or weepers left my skin smooth and nourished, my MDC defo has a challenger for top spot now.
I will most likely buy a scented tobs next, maybe Lavender or some floral scent, My current MDC’s are Rose and unscented, fougere is one I like also, so who else uses tobs cream… ok, thousands I guess

I like TOBS, a lot. But, I rarely buy it now as I find cheaper options just as good and pricier options much better (particularly TF&H), sonitnsits in a kind of no mans land for me

Being a fan of MDC, and using it solely for two years, I thought I would never need another soap, but variety is the spice of life and I wanted to give a cream a go, so I bought tobs unscented to try out, straight to the point… it was superb, it was a little thirsty but that may be common for creams, it lathered perfectly for me, and quickly too, using my dovo Bismark straight, a two pass shave with no cuts or weepers left my skin smooth and nourished, my MDC defo has a challenger for top spot now.
I will most likely buy a scented tobs next, maybe Lavender or some floral scent, My current MDC’s are Rose and unscented, fougere is one I like also, so who else uses tobs cream… ok, thousands I guess
TOBS cream is great! The lavender is nice but subtle, whereas I’d prefer something a bit stronger, though it’s still nice. The tobacco and lime zest are also subtle, though I’d have preferred the lime zest to be stronger scent wise and was disappointed with that one. The sandalwood is a classic, with a good strong scent, and the grapefruit too has a strong scent and is probably the nicest of the TOBS I’ve tried. Performance-wise, you can’t really fault the TOBS creams. The hard soap in the wooden bowl I found much harder to work with, not surprisingly for a hard soap. A lovely scent with the hard soap though.

Have used both the cream and the hard soap for sandalwood, really nice scent, creams are very easy to lather but never really got any problem with the hard soap as well. As said before, it’s a classic. Also had Royal forest, really nice scent! The best would be to go to the London’s shop, spend good half an hour sniffing everything in there and get effectively inebriated to the point of no return

Back
Top Bottom