Tiz a proper job.............!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
Just a quick introduction. My name is John and I lives in Somerset.
I'm 55 and have developed a passion for all things DE. Straights at the mo. are not an interest but who knows?

After shaving for all these years in solitary it has come as a pleasant surprise to find that there is a community of like minded souls who think of not much more than how they can score their next "fix" :twisted:

I have had a good look around and I like it ! Hopefully I can add to the rich tapestry that is TSR ..........if only by asking stupid questions. :roll:

I am wielding Merkur,Muhle , 54 tech , 49 SS , gold fat handle tech,Weishi plus one or two other bits and pieces.

Soaps. Well just started out on this voyage, Tabac,MWF,Palmolive,boots,and not forgetting the blue one, Wilkinson sword. Really fancy getting into the likes TOBS etc.

Brushes. Simpson Badger...Special. Men-U x2. Wilkinson sword bristle. I think with the limited experience I have I am coming down on the Boar side of the fence.

Blades. Liking Derby's and Gillette yellows.

As I have already mentioned I have been at it a long time but it is only now that I am really learning how to shave.

Well there we have it. One new student enrolling into the shaving academy that is TSR ! :shave

Cheers John

Back
Top Bottom