Time to say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm relatively new to this forum, probably 2 months so I don't know the OP, however, it's sad to see anybody leave, with the exception of nasty members which I'm glad to say I haven't seen a single one here.

I participate in other forums, same idea but about cycling so much bigger membership. There's something a bit special about the members of this forum but also the rules are much more strick.

I've seen in the cycling community what happens to a forum when members have enough of too strick rules.......

The hell happened here? Man, I'm gone for one day and this comes up.

There's a bunch of stuff I must be missing, with some of it obviously not so hot. Probably a case of who did what to whom, and why.

Rob, do what Toots does when she gets emotional.....take some deep cleansing breaths. Then come back and type more crap. There's a small twisted group of people who would miss you, with me being one.

Marty

Last edited:
Rob,
+1 all of the above, the forum will be the poorer without you.

I don't know what triggered your decision, a single action or perhaps dissatisfaction with forum direction, but I hope you take time to reconsider, or return after a period of r & r.

Regards,
Chris

I'm a newbie, joined this year.
I can't see the increase in moderation, it's all I know.
What I do know is the honest, upfront advice from the longer term membership
has been invaluable (& I enjoy the humour), it would certainly be a loss for you to go.

Perhaps, take a sabbatical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom