Thought I best stop lurking

Hello and welcome Jim! Hmmm, I´m wondering if there´s a camel toe on the other side of your avatar?? :shock: :eek:

Clear off James your sort aren't welcome here.

You'll notice how only a minority of our 400 users have actually welcomed you so take a hint and get lost.

No, I've just had enough of people today.

Especially new ones.

Usually I make it clear - or at least clearer - that my "clear off" post is a joke. Obviously not this time. Oh well. Misanthropy beckons.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNOuVhn_yRw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNOuVhn_yRw</a><!-- m -->

Mikael said:
Hello and welcome Jim! Hmmm, I´m wondering if there´s a camel toe on the other side of your avatar?? :shock: :eek:

Camel toe :shock: ...Mikael, really !!! It's a good job this isn't another forum you naughty boy! you would be in a lot of trouble for that remark! I suspect I'm in a fair bit of trouble myself for plainly knowing what you mean :lol: ...AND you've made me think the same as well! ...yes, I wonder.. :oops:

spandexcodpiece said:
Mikael said:

Camel toe :shock: ...Mikael, really !!! It's a good job this isn't another forum you naughty boy! you would be in a lot of trouble for that remark! I suspect I'm in a fair bit of trouble myself for plainly knowing what you mean :lol: ...AND you've made me think the same as well! ...yes, I wonder.. :oops:

Ohh, sorry for that one... I didn´t notice I actually wrote it :lol:

spandexcodpiece said:
Mikael said:

Well turn off the safe search option and look up Brazillian+camletoe and see what err pops up :lol:

Jeltz said:
spandexcodpiece said:
Mikael said:

Well turn off the safe search option and look up Brazillian+camletoe and see what err pops up :lol:

..No way Hosea!.. My wife would have to call an ambulance for me ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom