Thought I best stop lurking

Hello all, I thought it's about time I signed up and stopped lurking.

I've been DE shaving for about 6 months now, a member of B******&Blade for about the same amount of time (although I haven't particularly posted over there) and stumbled across this place a few months ago. It seems a bit more relaxed over here though so I decided I'd finally sign up.

I've already gotten a lot from this place whilst lurking (including a few laughs :D, some of the threads go off topic pretty quickly!) and long may it continue, although I might have to limit my time here as I've already went a bit overboard on razors/creams/soaps/AS....etc in only a couple of months.

Cheers,
James

Yellow Jim said:

<snipped>

... a member of B******&Blade for about the same amount of time (although I haven't particularly posted over there) and stumbled across this place a few months ago. It seems a bit more relaxed over here though so I decided I'd finally sign up.
<snipped>

Quite similar story to mine, it seems.

• I found B&B first, made maybe a handful of posts there, and then found this forum ... where people probably wish I'd only made a handful of posts!
    • :p [/list:u][/list:u]

Welcome to the Room!

Hi James, welcome to TSR! Off Topic is cool here. I expect there's any number of forums where the chat veers away from say cycling or photography towards DE shaving, soaps, creams etc. Er...maybe not. :roll:

Welcome to TSR james, where humor doesn't have two state employed minders to make sure you don't stray from the line our Dear leader set down for us.

Never to many soaps razors and brushes btw.. Theres always space for them somewhere.

Hi & most welcome YJim.

Life without a coupla lurkers just lacks summat I always feel. & NO UHermit ! I most certainly wouldn't wish a TSR minus your posts m8.

JohnnyO.

Fido said:
Off topic?

I hate those vuvuzelas and grumpy old men who complain about them.

..I much prefer Brazilian drums, at least you get more than one note!!! Incidentally Fido, were you aware that a lot of the players have been complaining about the vuvuzelas, stating that the noise interferes with their concentration? :x

Back
Top Bottom