THINGS GOING GREAT !

I have only been Straight razor shaving in these last few weeks. I use a
Dovo Straight Razor "Imitation Tortoiseshell, Plus a Kropp 5/8 this is not a new Razor in fact I bought it for only 25pounds But it shaves really Lovely. I put this down to the Guy who hone it and brought it back to look like it was new for me, Jamie from Merthyr his Name on here is,
pugh-the-special-one, cos I live not too far from Jamie and he also showed me how to shave and give me some great tips. Its been my fourth shave today and didnt cut my self at all.
How I start is, wash my face , then apply my pre shave oil which I make my self, (while Im doing this I already have a small towel in boiling water)
my shaving cream is already been mixed and standing in a warm bowel, I apply some then put the hot towel over my face for a few mins. I then put more cream on and start my shave. After Im happy with my shave I then wash off with cold water apply Alum block, then dry off and apply witch Hazel lotion. then a light E45 face cream.
Thanks you Jamie for all your help & Guys if you need a Hone to your razors this is the guy.

Back
Top Bottom