Things are starting to get a little crazy...

Yea I had something just before Christmas, spent 5 days in bed sweating buckets with horrible cough and hallucinations. I just thought it was the first time i ever had flu. It was not the covid virus as am asthmatic with a dicky heart. Took a couple of weeks to feel back to normal though

Simialr story here. My wife and I were talking about this yesterday. X-mas and the New Year was bit of a write off. Most of the family had a temperature and a cough that lasted a few weeks. Likewise, plenty of family and colleagues had similar. No idea if connected, or just a coincdence.

I know many of you have been disappointed at the lack of a Playmobil update from me but fear not, the Police are here to make sure those naughty pirates and astronauts remain in isolation!

View attachment 52950

You are going to have to break them all down again and have them on some kind of pass around. Me first. .
Wish I had kept all my old lego, only got rid of them about 6 years ago

These pictures are some of the best things about this fantastic forum. Really great stuff, thanks for posting.

Just out of curiousity, what is more painful to barefoot step on a piece of lego or a playmobile piece?

What country do you live in?