The Thing Wot I Won

We all bid on stuff on eBay, quite often on objects because the seller has been a bit vague about what it actually is.

We hope this is out of his/her ignorance and that we being enthusiasts and with Mr Razors web page in the background like to think we can spot wheat from chaff.

Well, i won an auction over the weekend, convinced that i was getting a HD Rocket with some plate loss - but i was wrong, it's the one on the left (the normal HD is just there to show the colour up).
dsc00738l.jpg

dsc00739d.jpg

Nowhere on the auction did it say, this is golden yellow, really golden yellow, but then maybe he just didn't care. :?

So, what is it? It's a Rocket LD (Paperclip) aka No 10.....http://www.theshaveden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9206

Must admit I haven't seen one before and the fact Mr Razor doesn't have one on his page means I guess they are not mega common :hungrig (or they were shit and no one bought one when they came out). :shock: Now, if only I was still a member of B&B........... :ugeek:

It's the footballer's wife of razors: a golden glow that's only skin deep, well-upholstered yet lightweight, made in Essex, older than she looks, etc. etc.

Did it come with a leopard print box?

Back
Top Bottom