The stuff of village life

I met this girl at our local community college who self proclaimed herself to be the campus high witch of Wicca. She kept bugging me to help her pronunciation of gaelic though she claimed to be hereditary. She watched Wicker Man after I mentioned it to her. I later was invited to attend some spring equinox or something. I'm in a back yard with fellow classmate Lisa Silverman, a topless dancer conflicted over being a wiccan and a jew, and this consumptive looking guy in love with Lisa's roommate. Marsha, the 250 lb redhead parades in with this collection of import baskets duct taped together in a sort of anthropomorphic doll filled with flowers. She announced solemnly we would sacrifice a wickerman, as her family had done for generation, avoiding eye contact with me. A generous squirt of BBQ ligher fluid and a black cloud went up like the scene in DANCES WITH WOLVES. Mr Consumption's mother is screaming the smoke is coming in the house, Lisa is stripping skyclad nekkid and doing this Las Vegas meets Boudica wardance and I hear sirens. The local fire department troops in and hits wickerman with a firehose while staring at Lisa and issues a citation ( not to Lisa.) I later told Lisa's roommate this guy had a crush on her and lots of money.I told him she wanted to date him. I didn't tell him she was a pre op he. I gained this privy intelligence from Lisa, worried I might think her a lesbian since we briefly dated earlier. Marsha, her husband and her boyfriend later all died of carbon monoxide poisoning. They were in a tent exorcising a goth girl tied on the ground on a pentagram. They were all holding incense censors, bought from a orthodox christian supply catalog with really nasty greek charcoal and succumbed to the fumes. The goth girl survived, being low to the ground.
I do enjoy driving out ot what passes for country in California. I buy fresh produce and flowers at roadside stands- and put it in a canvas bag, no wicker. :?

Back
Top Bottom