The stuff of village life

Carnival time in Sway.

We seem to now have a tradition of displaying scarecrows around the village in carnival week. There's a sick looking one outside the surgery. This is one of the more respectable ones.

I love village life!

Scarecrow.jpg

They have a similar "Scarecrow Week" not far from us, in Blackshaw Moor and Meerbrook. During the day it's quite entertaining, but at night, when you headlights just catch them, it can be just plain scary!!

Mind you, it is in parts of the Staffordshire Moorlands where they think that The Wicker Man is a documentary :shock:

Ian

They have a scare crow thing in a village i used to cycle through quite often. I hadnt been through for a while, then went charging through to see all these scare crows dotted around the village, some just sat on gates, or leaning against them.

Must be a right laugh in the dark, narrow country lanes, fields and weird figures popping out from the gates :shock:

:lol: :lol:
Did you do one Fido? One will a bell?

RB73 said:

Can’t get this image out of my head whenever I read this posts title; think I better go to bed... :shock:

Thinking about men dressed like that and off to bed. :shock: :shock: :roll:

Yes, after a full talcing, squeezing into my gimp suit and getting my other half to tickle me whilst I bite down on the eight ball...oops,did I say that out loud :shock:

RB73 said:
Yes, after a full talcing, squeezing into my gimp suit and getting my other half to tickle me whilst I bite down on the eight ball...oops,did I say that out loud :shock:

Shhhhhh! 1gear might be reading this. He's confused enough as it is. I haven't had 'the talk' with him yet but I think I should wait until he's a teenager. :roll:

I shall soon be past the teenager age so you best bloody hurry up.
Anyway, the whole gimp thing is quite tame. Teabagging and soggy biscuit anyone? :shock: :shock: ;) :lol:

1gear said:
I shall soon be past the teenager age so you best bloody hurry up.
Anyway, the whole gimp thing is quite tame. Teabagging and soggy biscuit anyone? :shock: :shock: ;) :lol:

OK, it looks like you are past Birds and Bees and on to Bondage and Buggery. :shock:

Ooh...that's B&B isn't it? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom