The Spirit of TSR Lives On.

So good to be reminded that, despite many changes, the original ethos of TSR continues. Following a couple of posts on the Shaving Soap thread I was grateful to receive a PM from Paul (Pjgh) offering to send me, his expense, a share of his eminently desireable Wickhams 1912 Southsea Spray, not presently available.
A large slab has now safely negotiated the challenges of our Postal Service, so thanks ever so Paul. Both for the kindly thought and action, but also for adding to the general good fellowship of TSR, it is appreciated more than you realise in these challenging times.

Johnny.

Paul also sent me a small (33g) sample of MWF. I'd previously sent him a useless MWF puck which I couldn't lather. Being new to to the fat, Paul offered to buy it from me. I just sent it to him as I wanted to know if it was a dud puck or my ability. It was a dud. Very thankful he sent over some of his MWF, it's a fantastic soap.

Last edited:
There are a few gentlemen here that I've had the pleaaure to have dealings with over the years and I'm very happy to see @Blademonkey back here again. :)
Thank you for the mention R.
I am still loving the AOS shave soap and think of the generous offer you made to me every time I use it, thank you thank you thank you! :)

Paul.

And many thanks to @Satanfriendly who kindly gave me a sample pack of AC blades and helped me discover my favourite way to shave :)

View attachment 63043

Never a problem and glad to have helped you on your way

I look upon this place as somewhere no one is up their own bottom and there is a great sense of community and being a part of

Great post and just to reiterate what has already been said before.
This forum is full of great people that are happy to answer everybody's questions without criticising, judging and trying to force their view as if it's the only right way.
I never stop learning new things from the wealth of knowledge in this forum.
That's why I love coming here because I always leave happy after reading everybody's posts about pretty much everything lol, there is no negativity.
The forum has a great vibe and long may it last. :D (y)

Back
Top Bottom