The Soap Alchemist's Iced Lime.

Lipsy, I wouldn't call this 'minty' - all I can smell is lime, although I think it should be more cooling than the sample batch.
I am intrigued though as to why your friend is so familiar with the sensation of being 'slapped by a lady'.......and why he likes it. :lol:

I know that it's not minty, but he was looking for something natural that might have a zing to it… Like that Original Source range of skin products, etc.

Lipsy

I thought I'ld check out how natural Original Sources ingredients are.......but no luck. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.originalsource.co.uk/skin-care-products/shower-gel/mint-tea-tree" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.originalsource.co.uk/skin-ca ... t-tea-tree</a><!-- m --> I would hazard a guess that 7,900 mint leaves may be what goes into the mint essential oil that may be in the product; but it would be nice to know what else is in the product before buying it from their site.
Give Lush their due, they do list all their ingredients on their website, enabling consumers to make informed decisions. Sites that waffle on about how natural they are with lots of guff and pretty pictures of all things natural, but who can't be bothered to list their ingredients make me wonder what it is they don't want to publicise. If I can sit here and type it in for 30 jars or soap, I would imagine mega corps could manage to do it.
O.K. I'll get off my soap box now. Been doing a lot of labels today.

Yeah, I think that I wasn't clear there, so I shall quote the man:

"I'd like a really zinngy minty lemony soap, you know the mega refreshing tingle feeling, - slapped by a girl feeling!!"

He knows (as do I) that Original Source is questionable, which is why he was asking if I knew anywhere that might provide the zing you get from OS stuff but was also natural.

Lipsy

Well, mine is as natural as it is possible to be, but I can't vouch for the girl slappy mega tingle, not having tried any OS products. He might just have to take a gamble. :D

hunnymonster said:
soapalchemist said:
Surprised to see you here before Pig Cat; he really is slipping. :lol:

I got a message that PC can't come to the keyboard right now as he's a bit tied (or it could have been taped :eek: ) up.
No - it's tied
Incidentally, Sharon - if you can can produce a soap that reproduces the sensation of being slapped in the face by a girl, could you do one that gives a sensation of being tied up and flogged by a huge Amazon in a leather corset? :D

Oh Sir Prize, you continue to disappoint...first there was the revelation that you do not wear a cravat. :shock: And now this....although on reflection, it may be the truest evidence possible of a public school background. :lol:

SirPrize said:
hunnymonster said:
soapalchemist said:
Surprised to see you here before Pig Cat; he really is slipping. :lol:

I got a message that PC can't come to the keyboard right now as he's a bit tied (or it could have been taped :eek: ) up.
No - it's tied
Incidentally, Sharon - if you can can produce a soap that reproduces the sensation of being slapped in the face by a girl, could you do one that gives a sensation of being tied up and flogged by a huge Amazon in a leather corset? :D

The leather corset ..you or the huge amazon ?

Back
Top Bottom