The Shaving Restraint (TSR) 2023

I took up my credit balance with a supplier, but as I made clear before, this doesn't count, as it's from last year.

All this restraint has, as expected, stymied me good and proper. Overawed by the magnificent examples of self-control and economy consciousness to be found here, I've been holding off buying a particular razor not usually stocked in the UK, but which then appeared at one of my favourite suppliers. After weeks of dithering, the die was cast and the decision made to buy it; alas, too late, as it's Out of Stock.

As we say in Suffolk, "that'll larn yew, bor".

Im Out New York Fashion Week GIF by NYFW: The Shows

I'm out. A kind member has offered me his Lambda Athena and my initial impressions are good after using the loan one from Crossan. At least I've gone out in style :cool:

I've clearly demonstrated that I lack the ability to adhere to the rule of law here. I'm going to pass the baton to @Dave in KY who will ensure the right level of governance.

See you all in March for The Great March Reset.

Fernando Alonso Wink GIF by Formula 1

I'm out. A kind member has offered me his Lambda Athena and my initial impressions are good after using the loan one from Crossan. At least I've gone out in style :cool:

I've clearly demonstrated that I lack the ability to adhere to the rule of law here. I'm going to pass the baton to @Dave in KY who will ensure the right level of governance.

I was about to troll you a little yesterday when I saw your SOTD, but then I'd thought that would've steeled your resolve.
So tell us, was it the sideways squirts upon rinsing that got you? ;-)

I will wait for the December reset if that's ok with everyone ! :)

Paul.

Welcome back to the dark side brother. You are but a child with an open jar of chocolates and told 'Don't take any chocolates'.

Don't fret though my friend. If you want your hands removing just ask

Right, :ROFLMAO: I'm setting a reminder for December. You're gonna regret saying this!
Oh, I doubt it but l really look forward to what's in store for me come December! :)
Edit: you often regret the things that you don't do and not the thing's you do!
I do like a surprise though so I can hardly wait, thank you :)

Paul.

Last edited:

Just to make my stance perfectly clear. I will still be casting judgment on those of you that fail :D
Oh NO YOU DON'T..................You still are the control around here on this thread ;) Congrats on failing with style (y)
buzz-lightyear.gif

Back
Top Bottom