The ShaveBowl - cool design

Hi chaps, the other day I came across this cool lil shave bowl set up simply called ShaveBowl on instagam and followed them over to their website.

https://www.shavebowl.com/shop

The premise appears to be soaps can be stored in lower bowl and to load from, while upper bowl is used to build lather. I love the clean look and design. I wonder if the material will allow heat transfer so it can be used as a scuttle.
shavebowl1-jpeg.21014
fullsizerender-jpg.21015
img_3995-jpg.21016
19884229_1888358481388969_6825334482502136545_n-jpg.21017

They state on their site. "The ShaveBowl contains two nesting bowls that work togetherto help you get the frothy lather you desire. Made with polymer and 40% natural clay minerals, allsurfaces are covered with a micro-texture to aid in creating your lather fast."

Anyone tried this shave bowl. Or got any thoughts? My only hold back is the shipping cost and knowing i'll be stung buy the VAT and royal mails kick in the gut for admin costs.

I have followed them on there since last year and it looks a superb idea but like yourself, the potential costs to get it this side of the pond put me off. I would love to have one as its a very good concept and well executed.

If a store over here stocked them I'd jump at the chance to buy one, I have noticed more people posting photos using them on IG and I am envious lol

I have followed them on there since last year and it looks a superb idea but like yourself, the potential costs to get it this side of the pond put me off. I would love to have one as its a very good concept and well executed.

If a store over here stocked them I'd jump at the chance to buy one, I have noticed more people posting photos using them on IG and I am envious lol
I totally agree the green eyed monster is biting at my heels my friend lol

Hi chaps, the other day I came across this cool lil shave bowl set up simply called ShaveBowl on instagam and followed them over to their website.

https://www.shavebowl.com/shop

The premise appears to be soaps can be stored in lower bowl and to load from, while upper bowl is used to build lather. I love the clean look and design. I wonder if the material will allow heat transfer so it can be used as a scuttle.
shavebowl1-jpeg.21014
fullsizerender-jpg.21015
img_3995-jpg.21016
19884229_1888358481388969_6825334482502136545_n-jpg.21017

They state on their site. "The ShaveBowl contains two nesting bowls that work togetherto help you get the frothy lather you desire. Made with polymer and 40% natural clay minerals, allsurfaces are covered with a micro-texture to aid in creating your lather fast."

Anyone tried this shave bowl. Or got any thoughts? My only hold back is the shipping cost and knowing i'll be stung buy the VAT and royal mails kick in the gut for admin costs.

PaulH rates it....

Back
Top Bottom