The Real Shaving Co Balm

Well I purchased this on a bit of a whim and the best comment I have to make about it is that it was cheap !! I find it very greasy and lacking in fragrance and I am afraid it is heading for the bin. Have any of you tried it yet? If not I would give it a miss as the Gillette ASB is much better for the same money.....

Ive tried it and have to agree it has a very greasy / slimy feel to it.

It worked, but i cant say i found it a pleasurable ASB to use .. as you say it was cheap, but there's better out there under the cheap bracket.

I've used it and found it to be ok. I picked it up from Poundland when it was on sale there and I still have some left.

The balm was ok, but the shaving cream is excellent.

I got this as part of a sample pack and I think it's great - probably down to my limited experience of competitors products, but the only critcism I have is that it takes a long time to dry. I apply only the very smallest (pea sized) amount after rinsing my face with cold water and just leave it on - no irritation, no rashes and I put most of that down to this balms effectiveness, and I get no greasy residue - once it's gone my skin feels totally natural and normal. I do shave in the evenings though, if I was shaving in the morning I couldn't give it the time it needs to soak in. LIke I say, I haven't tried others yet, but for a pound a tube I'll likely be getting some more when I run out.

which one are you using? They re-forumulated the new stuff is parabens free the old stuff which end up in the bargain shops isn't and hence may be more greasy.

I'll check tonight, I liked the sampler so much I went and bought a full size tube from Home Bargains, but noticed it's slightly different. I'll have a try of the different one tonight and see how it compares.

Back
Top Bottom