THE NEW GRAPEWOOD SET BY THE PROF

Howdy,

I got the shock of my life Friday after being away for two days. My wife told me i had a package that arrived Wednesday. On opening it, i was overwhelmed with several emotions at finding the full boxed set of the new grapewood from Martin along with a personal letter. I was touched
beyond words. I am tempted to never use it as the letter states it was the first one he made of the new stuff.
Martin had sent me one of the first bottles with the old label which smelled nice and, if anyone had read my review of the 9 items i have from
the prof, you will know that it was top of the list. The new product is MUCH BETTER!! The smell is stronger but not over the top, the color is of
a yellow tint and the labels and presentation are a lot better.
The soap is a bright yellow/ green and SUPER fragrant. The balm is the best he's made in my humble opinion.
All in all, the gold satin lined box and fabulous fragrant creation that Martin has put together would make a great presentable gift or a luxurious
indulgence for yourself.

i spoke to Martin today to thank him. He tells me he is developing a new fragrance and will send me one to try. Will review it when it comes.
Another idea that ya'll might be interested in....Martin does a range of WEDDING FAVOURS which are fragrances,mainly comprising of two
different oils, of a unisex type to be given as wedding favours to guests.
The different mixes and bulk price lists can be found on professor blighty ebay listing. Click on any product then select frafgrances for women.
This is the only way i've found to locate it. Trying an ebay search directly does not get you to it.

I am extremely glad to hear that the prof is going down well with the TSR guys. Martin says he's getting orders faster than he can make them up.
Anyone getting the new grapewood will be more than pleased.

Kindest regards,
Russ
AN "OLD" YANK IN BRITAIN

Martin is THE MAN when it comes to mixing up a scent.

I've just ordered applewood balm and as after loving Grapewood so much. grapewood is something I will always have I think.

I can't wait to receive them!

Martin kindly sent me some of the aftershave from the pre-makeover batch, it really is good stuff.

The soap is high on my list but I really should finish at least one soap before I buy any more.

i've just tried to send him a pm but the message has been stuck in my outbox for over an hour now.

Obviously i'm not familiar with this sites workings yet but that seems a long time without it being sent.

is this the norm?

Cookyperm said:
i've just tried to send him a pm but the message has been stuck in my outbox for over an hour now.

Obviously i'm not familiar with this sites workings yet but that seems a long time without it being sent.

is this the norm?

Yes all messages appear in your outbox until the other persons reads them, so you know when the other person has read the message

Cookyperm said:

is this the norm?

I believe it stays in your outbox untill it is opened by the recipient.

Back
Top Bottom