The manliest cream

Nick Clegg was sent a tub of bluebeards revenge! :eek: Everyday we read a new article about this product at shaving shack,now one of our politicians got one too,this thing is really taking off by the looks of it :shock: ,I wonder who'll be next?Fidel Castro maybe? :twisted:

When a soap maker brings out a product called Slick 15 and smells of WD40 rather than Peppermint and Lang Lang then I will sniff my pits be joyous and no doubt be on my own.

everytime I start a thread it changes direction and subject!! :shock:
is Fidel Castro gonna receive bluebeard revenge yes or no?:twisted: :geek: :twisted:

James_uk said:
everytime I start a thread it changes direction and subject!! :shock:
is Fidel Castro gonna receive bluebeard revenge yes or no?:twisted: :geek: :twisted:

He hasnt had a shave in like 60 years has he?So i doubt it :lol:

Didn't the CIA allegedly think about slipping Fidel a Mickey Finn to make his beard fall out?

Tony, hope I didn't offend you too much with my poor joke, been off for a week back to work tomorrow, trying to get my sense of humour back, and sometimes I need it :(

I hope the allusion to Mickey Finn has not offended my Irish friends on the forum. ;)

antdad said:
Bluebeard married and murdered one wife after another...What would his revenge be? I don't get it.

Though I own this cream and rate it highly I must admit that I am confused by the name. The skull and crossbones on the packaging is a pirate symbol but that would be Blackbeard wouldn't it? Bluebeard did have a big hairy beard but what is his revenge? As a name that grabs your attention it certainly works, but I would like to know if there is a bit more to it than that.

Anyway, to answer the OP, I don't know about Castro but to me the manliest man I've ever heard of is Mr Geoff Capes, but he's got a beard hasn't he??

hunnymonster said:
Shouldn't that be a "high six" in your banjo-ridden neck of the bog?

I think you're mistaking me for my cousin...er...brother...um...

This is archive footage of me on the farm when I was living over in Arkansas:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LJKDSkF4b8[/youtube]

That was one craaaazy vegetable!!! Amen

Back
Top Bottom