The loft of my badger hair brush has shortened

Hello. I have only one shaving brush from November 2014. A silvertip 22 mm knot from whippeddog.com with a 50 mm loft but I choose for the loft to be drilled an extra 5 or 10 mm(I don't remember exactly). Now the loft measures 35 mm. I don't know how this happened. Anyone else experience this? Maybe this is one of the reasons I can't make a decent lather.
Images with my shaving brush: . The brush has been photographed right after a shave, that's why it's damp.

That's one unhealthy looking brush! I'd have expected to see some blonde tips above the dark stripe. Did something eat them? Where's the middle of the knot? It could be the quality of the pictures playing tricks on my eyes

That's one unhealthy looking brush! I'd have expected to see some blonde tips above the dark stripe. Did something eat them? Where's the middle of the knot? It could be the quality of the pictures playing tricks on my eyes

Yea, that looks buggered. Time for a new brush. Looks like it has been scrubbed to f@ck on a hard soap

Your eyes don't trick you. What caused this? Did I push too hard on the brush while lathering? Should I have cleaned it with dish detergent and vinegar:

Just needs a new hairpiece.

Boar_24_1080__58380.1558324103.jpg

Back
Top Bottom