The Gentlemans Shop - Hungerford

Arrowhead said:
RB73 said:
Couldn't have a smell of the new Woods of Windsor EdC they have in stock and give us your thoughts on it fella.
As it happens, I was stood outside Woods (in Windsor) recently, and I couldn't see anything whatsoever of a shaving related nature inside, so I didn't bother to go in. The place has changed out of all recognition, it used to be cluttered and crammed with all manner of stuff, but now it's a fashionably sparsely stocked boutique sort of shop, not the kind of place I'd feel comfortable at all.

That brings back memories, last time i was there must have been 17/18 years ago. I can remember the WoW shop as you've said, but being a lot younger and off duty at the time didn't bother going in.

RB73 said:
Arrowhead said:
RB73 said:
Couldn't have a smell of the new Woods of Windsor EdC they have in stock and give us your thoughts on it fella.
As it happens, I was stood outside Woods (in Windsor) recently, and I couldn't see anything whatsoever of a shaving related nature inside, so I didn't bother to go in. The place has changed out of all recognition, it used to be cluttered and crammed with all manner of stuff, but now it's a fashionably sparsely stocked boutique sort of shop, not the kind of place I'd feel comfortable at all.

That brings back memories, last time i was there must have been 17/18 years ago. I can remember the WoW shop as you've said, but being a lot younger and off duty at the time didn't bother going in.

I smelt the edc, I thought it smelt of sandalwood, just looked on the website and there's no sandlewood in it :oops:

It wasn't unpleasant though, not something I'd buy but it did seem a quality scent.

Back
Top Bottom