The correct use of cologne!

Don't know if scents have gotten weaker or people are just better informed but overapplication seems to be a thing of the past... Not experienced it for a long time.

Well, there is one guy I know... Arrived to work STINKING, informed me he'd discovered this amazing fragrance called Drakkar Noir, I nearly pissed myself laughing.

Don't know if scents have gotten weaker or people are just better informed but overapplication seems to be a thing of the past... Not experienced it for a long time.

Well, there is one guy I know... Arrived to work STINKING, informed me he'd discovered this amazing fragrance called Drakkar Noir, I nearly pissed myself laughing.
So he smelt more like a colon than a cologne?

Scents have got weaker, and people apply less. Both are negative trends. I recently watched a burly-looking fella of (I'm guessing) middle-eastern descent, walk up to the Chanel counter in Boots and spray himself very liberally with No. 5. He might as well have ripped the sprayer off and tipped it over his head. I just thought "now there's a bloke who is going to make an impression without giving any f*cks". Probably has to push his testicles round in a wheelbarrow.

Scents have got weaker, and people apply less. Both are negative trends. I recently watched a burly-looking fella of (I'm guessing) middle-eastern descent, walk up to the Chanel counter in Boots and spray himself very liberally with No. 5. He might as well have ripped the sprayer off and tipped it over his head. I just thought "now there's a bloke who is going to make an impression without giving any f*cks". Probably has to push his testicles round in a wheelbarrow.
"Probably has to push his testicles round in a wheelbarrow."

An enduring image.

When i was a kid, an old drinking pal of mine, who hadn't been out of the Army very long, used to talk about having a "Squaddie Wash" .... which was basically covering up the sweat and odours with a sustained spray from a bottle of something :oops::LOL::LOL::LOL:

His 12 years or whatever of service left him lacking a lot of social skills ..... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom