The Bridge!

Was that final episode harrowing, or what?!!!

Apparently a further series is planned, so one can only assume that Martin is eventually released...can't wait!

Here are the cast, chatting off set.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA_Q4I9Swlo[/video]

I've watched both series. Surprised by how one gets used to the subtitles. The plot was sometimes difficult to follow but it all made sense in the end. Pity we have to wait until 2015 for series 3.

My wife and I have watched both series and we really enjoyed them.

The finale of season 2 was fab with some great acting from Martin and Saga and I felt so sorry for Pernille.

It's going to be a long wait until season 3 :(

This is when Catch-Up, On Demand and Netflix are just the best thing ever!! I caught a single episode of series 2 and then managed to catch up with On-Demand and was hooked. Yep, definitely open for a subsequent series. Have now started watching Series One on Netflix.

Great characters, I especially love Martin, the way he looks at Saga in a perplexed manner. Priceless and perfect to some of her personality traits.

If you like your Scandinavian thrillers, this is worth watching.

Taks as Saga would say!

Jon

It seems I've missed the boat as far as catch-up is concerned - box set now on it's way. I guess 10 hours of viwing for £20 is decent value - especially if I charge the gorgeous Julie £10 for watching with me.

UKRob said:
It seems I've missed the boat as far as catch-up is concerned - box set now on it's way. I guess 10 hours of viwing for £20 is decent value - especially if I charge the gorgeous Julie £10 for watching with me.

Money well spent. Compelling viewing.

One question though? Does Saga only have one pair of trousers? Seems she wears the same pair through both series... and they are set at least a year apart.

You'll enjoy it, Rob.

Jon

Back
Top Bottom