"The Best Shave For Your Skin"

Here is the latest multi bladed offering.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/schick/43368/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/schick/43368/</a><!-- m -->

There is no end in sight guys.

Best quote for me:

"Why aren’t men shaving more often? The number one answer is irritation. In fact, 64 percent of men say they would shave more often if there were a way to keep their skin from getting so irritated, and 73 percent agree shaving would be more satisfying if it didn’t irritate their skin so much"

:roll:

"Why aren’t men shaving more often?"

I spoke to an undisclosed shaving company rep only this morning on the issue.

The message at HQ is that Men still see Shaving as too cheap.. after all - Cost = Quality right?.
Therefore the more we charge = the better the shave = the more men shaving more regularly. :?

Wait till they get a load of the new Gillette Wi-fi with built in IPad integration.

While I won't be buying one it is good to see someone trying to compete with Gillette, market dominance as they currently have is not good for the consumer. In the world of cartridge shaving I don't think anyone can touch Gillette anymore they are the Microsoft of the shaving world, any threats from small companies they just buy the company and integrate it like the borg, or they crush it.

Full marks for trying though.

Arrowhead said:
Safety razor ... dangerous. Yes, that's a natural assumption I suppose.

I think that when people (who aren't familiar with safety razors) hear the term "safety razor" they think of "cut throat" razors. Odd I know - but there ya go....

Attero said:
Wait till they get a load of the new Gillette Wi-fi with built in IPad integration.

Actually, I'd heard there was a new one coming out with a built in GPS module. It's all to do with mapping your beard, apparently... :D

MandoBear said:
Attero said:

Actually, I'd heard there was a new one coming out with a built in GPS module. It's all to do with mapping your beard, apparently... :D

They've also got ABS and traction control. Something to do with reducing the amount of tug and pull on the beard before the the blade cuts the growth........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hax said:
I think that when people (who aren't familiar with safety razors) hear the term "safety razor" they think of "cut throat" razors. Odd I know - but there ya go....

Certainly has seemed to be the case from my experience when mentioning my new obsession to friends. (But then I have been met with "I just assumed you were using a cut-throat because it's the kind of thing you WOULD do"... they know me well.)

Back
Top Bottom