Thanks Floris

Well I already stated that I signed up for their news letter, then I was sent 7 Eau De parfum samples, really nice size as 2ml bottles, to me that works out at 14ml of eau de parfum, costing between £90 and £110 a bottle per 100ml, taking that into account over £14 of free Eau de parfum, very nice indeed, there is one Womens fragrance Maddona of the Almonds, the rest are Mens, Mahon Leather, No 89, Elite ,Santal, Serena, and JF.

Jamie.

Signed up for this as well.
Samples arrived this morning. Sirena and Mahon Leather.
Love the Sirena.
Is there gonna be a group buy pending for decants in the in near future?

LOL I signed up too... Got an email about their The Private Collection, and if I should wish a sample. Read about the The Private Collection, felt it wouldn't be my cup of tea. Politely asked if I could receive some samples of their men's fragrances instead. Got an email stating they would "pop a selection of the mens fragrances in the post". Samples haven't arrived here yet, but I'm patiently waiting for them.

Treb said:
LOL I signed up too... Got an email about their The Private Collection, and if I should with a sample. Read about the The Private Collection, felt it wouldn't be my cup of tea. Politely asked if I could receive some samples of their men's fragrances instead. Got an email stating they would "pop a selection of the mens fragrances in the post". Samples haven't arrived here yet, but I'm patiently waiting for them.

I was beginning to feel a bit jarred off when I only received 2 samples when Jamie received 7, but I have now decided to follow your lead and email them back after receiving an email newsletter about their Floris for Men selection.

Let's see how I get on as well :)

Adam D said:
Well I just had a pleasant surprise this morning as the postman delivered 8 Floris samples to me!

So, many thanks Floris, I will enjoy trying out the different samples :)

Same thing happened to me this morning - a fine selection of Floris samples turned up just one day after I requested them.

I'm very impressed with their customer service and the lovely collection of subtle, classy scents :icon_biggrin:

Another thanks to the floris people from me the stand outs for me so far are jf and special 127.
Nice sophisticated smells I have noticed that they have a talcum powder sort of smell when first applied.

Back
Top Bottom