Tesco blades

Since my face has calmed down a bit I can tell that the shave is no way as close as I get with the Derbys, despite saying it was BBS, my neck feels like it's got at least a day's growth of it.

I'll try the one that's in my razor again next time and see if there's any improvement.

Never again. Worse than my very first DE shave. Sore, rashes, missed bits. Never again.

How does the PIF system work?

Personally I'd never use them again but if there's a central 'PIF depot' I can send them to, I'd like someone else to have a go, maybe they'll be a revelation to them. If not I won't feel bad about feeding them to the bin.

No it's just people stepping up as and when. Idea is if you receive a PIF you should do one for some other person at some point. Keeps it all working properly. That's the only hard and fast rule.

Mark... I'm currently on a PIF blade system, due to get a load of goodies any day now. No-one else for me to send them on to... so if you're interested. Don't know how to link to other threads, otherwise I'd do that.
The idea with this one is that you take out whatever you fancy, and chuck in whatever you fancy (don't think it matters if you don't chuck in though). There are some shaving cream samples and cologne samples in there too... or at least there will be when I've chucked them in.

Mark... still don't know how to link, but if you go to Shaving Tackle > Lending Pool... then look up "Roll up, Roll up, Blade Bazaar PIF", you'll find us!

Back
Top Bottom