Tertius - a scent to match

The scent of this stuff is fantastic. Leather, tobacco, oud. All blended together marvellously in to one rich, intoxicating scent.

It performs brilliantly too lather wise.

Anyone know of a fragrance / EDP that matches it well? I already have the splash, but wouldn’t mind something that lasts a little longer.

Sounds more like an Edward Lear limerick.

There was an old man from Nantucket, who relieved himself in a bucket. If he'd been on the p*ss he often would miss, so he went on the floor and said #### it.

Is OK, I won't give up my day job!

(no offence BM, only bants, I just can't help myself sometimes).

Back OT, I can't answer the question but that soap is now on my list that I was trying not to have. All my favourite scents in one soap. Dayummm!

Zara (the Spanish clothes and homeware chain) do some fragrance that might fit. I don't know which would be closest as I have not (yet!) got the Tertius. But I do have "Vibrant Leather Oud" spray and 2 from their "Tobacco Collection" so it might be worth a look there.

Last edited:
Sounds more like an Edward Lear limerick.

There was an old man from Nantucket, who relieved himself in a bucket. If he'd been on the p*ss he often would miss, so he went on the floor and said #### it.

Is OK, I won't give up my day job!

Yep, that works, your day job is holding you back from poetry greatness.

Me bloody day job is holding me back from most things since March 2020 tbh. I have no chance of becoming Poet Laureate despite first hand experience of Slough and being a dab hand with rhyming couplets. I wish I was Weird Al Yankovic. I think that would have been my calling, had I learned owt about music.