Tertius - a scent to match

86E3C881-3D45-40FC-97A3-8D06B723DE21.jpeg

The scent of this stuff is fantastic. Leather, tobacco, oud. All blended together marvellously in to one rich, intoxicating scent.

It performs brilliantly too lather wise.

Anyone know of a fragrance / EDP that matches it well? I already have the splash, but wouldn’t mind something that lasts a little longer.

I use Aramis, but then.....

YjvtG7S.jpg

Sounds more like an Edward Lear limerick.

There was an old man from Nantucket, who relieved himself in a bucket. If he'd been on the p*ss he often would miss, so he went on the floor and said #### it.

Is OK, I won't give up my day job!

(no offence BM, only bants, I just can't help myself sometimes).

Back OT, I can't answer the question but that soap is now on my list that I was trying not to have. All my favourite scents in one soap. Dayummm!

Zara (the Spanish clothes and homeware chain) do some fragrance that might fit. I don't know which would be closest as I have not (yet!) got the Tertius. But I do have "Vibrant Leather Oud" spray and 2 from their "Tobacco Collection" so it might be worth a look there.

Last edited:
Sounds more like an Edward Lear limerick.

There was an old man from Nantucket, who relieved himself in a bucket. If he'd been on the p*ss he often would miss, so he went on the floor and said #### it.

Is OK, I won't give up my day job!

Yep, that works, your day job is holding you back from poetry greatness. :)

Me bloody day job is holding me back from most things since March 2020 tbh. I have no chance of becoming Poet Laureate despite first hand experience of Slough and being a dab hand with rhyming couplets. I wish I was Weird Al Yankovic. I think that would have been my calling, had I learned owt about music.

Back
Top Bottom