Tempted to buy Haslinger Schafmilch soap

OK, I used it today in concert with a Schick Krona & a once used Astra SP blade. Brush was a MÜHLE black fibre.

Wow!! This is great soap!! Slicker than snot on a brass door knob!! Nice fragrance to my nose. I bloomed the puck while I was showering and it lathered right out of the chute!! As Fergiebilly said in the past, this is fantastic & at a great price point. I am almost afraid to use this soap with some NOS Gillette Platinum Plus injector blades I just snagged, lest I fall to the floor in a quivering mass of orgasmic writhing. :D

Re Schaffmilch and scents: I have read mainly floral comments and some herbal ones on other forums

(I bought a lot of six Haslinger soaps and thought that was it but missed Schaffmilch)

Haslinger Scents are Not the Most Exotic..Like a Lot of European Great Tallow Soaps...

You know, I read the purported "fact" that some of their soaps have tallow being bandied about on many forums, yet no real confirmation that I can see. I only see some theories that it didn't used to be but now is. So, I sent an e-mail to the company asking for confirmation. I curiously await their reply.

Back
Top Bottom