Tell me a bit about the Aristocrat

You also tried a '39 Popular which if memory serves me right you were quite taken with..............:angel::angel:

missingskin said:
You also tried a '39 Popular which if memory serves me right you were quite taken with..............:angel::angel:

Hey, it's my old buddy Pissingdrunk,

Yeah, that's right....I did use the Popular you were kind enough to loan me a while back. I remember thinking how nice it was and that two or maybe even three of the teeth weren't bent too badly. Sorta what the Limeys are known for......

For some reason I think of the Popular more like the Sheraton/Senator US made Gillettes. Heh, maybe it's because they're similar in some ways, although the Popular's a nicer looking piece. In any case, I like the way all three of those shave.

Thanks for helping that Popular experience float to the surface again. Sheeesh, my brain really is squishy

Mmmmmm Aristocrat...... Drools like Homer.
Hey Marvin is right about what I have tried.
The # 66 is a looker that didn't deliver. That said I still have sellers remorse. Itsza beauty.
The #58 in the redbox I think is even purdier and for what ever reason is a better shaver.
My junior with the solid baseplate is the best performer. I guess the head is marginally more aggressive. Certainly the solid baseplate makes it one lovely sucker to hold.
My 1955 USA aristocrat is a good Performer but noisy as hell for some reason.
Then the aristo adjustable is a slim. As mentioned the heads on the uk ones are very very similar. With only minor differences for me.
Pick of the bunch.
Junior.
Damn wish I hadn't sold that #66.
Well traded.
Well I had too. I took off my foil hat. The rays got in, sent me messages and there.
Aristocrat Jnr appeared.
Yrs. Slimbo.