Tech

Hi! Strictly, this razor did not come in that case, but no reason not to enjoy it exactly as it is. Pop a pack of your favourite blades into the blade enclosure and shave on ...

The razor itself is from the 1950s (case from the 1940s) and a sound design. Every shaver has their favourite Tech and this is a popular one!

What Paul said, (y)

It's a nice '50's ball end Tech, and even though the handle is heavier than the "heavy handle", it's not "the" heavy handle Tech. (confusion is the norm)

Personally, I don't give a shite about sets, I'm a shaver not a collector'

This is a so-called "Heavy Handle Tech", or what I call the fat handle, and no, that's not copper, it's red brass.

100_2045.JPG

100_2042.JPG

What Paul said, (y)

It's a nice '50's ball end Tech, and even though the handle is heavier than the "heavy handle", it's not "the" heavy handle Tech. (confusion is the norm)

Personally, I don't give a shite about sets, I'm a shaver not a collector'

This is a so-called "Heavy Handle Tech", or what I call the fat handle, and no, that's not copper, it's red brass.

View attachment 117868

View attachment 117869

I am not a collector either, I will just have one daily shaver the other is a spare or travel razor

Love the red brass

Hi! Strictly, this razor did not come in that case, but no reason not to enjoy it exactly as it is. Pop a pack of your favourite blades into the blade enclosure and shave on ...

The razor itself is from the 1950s (case from the 1940s) and a sound design. Every shaver has their favourite Tech and this is a popular one!

The add said it was NOS so not a good start, I hope this isn't going to be ball ache

Back
Top Bottom