taylors

is this a brushless cream or a latherable cream? dealing with it, the best lather I can get is a thick slime, that isn't any actual different from simply smearing it form the tub directly on my face.

As a result, I am curious on what others experience, especially those with hard water

I've had samples of TOBS and they lathered up fine with a brush in a bowl. We've hard water here, get a fair amount of lime scale in the kettle and the taps.

My favorite cream, although I am in a soft water area. I used a synth. swirl the brush in the pot a few times and face lather. Whirls up a storm no problem. When away in our caravan have been in hard water places, again no problems, possibly adding just a little more cream.

the almond I binned tonight, the most expensive soap or cream I have had to toss. It was crummy in performance. I gave it one last try this morning with my 53 tech and "5 0" labeled English Wilkinson sword blades. those blades in this razor are like heaven.

Miserable shave, lots of nicks. Such a bad shave I tossed the blade. Once the burn had passed and a few hours as well, I tossed the cream out, and lathered up the stuff stuck to the sides of the tub. super wet badger, got a decent bubbly lather, I tried another pass with a great razor/blade combo. got a few more nicks.
but I discovered that the moment the lather hit my face it was instant burn. lasted several hours as well.

Now my cella has a bigger house. but ironically when I got that cream out of its tiny tub, it basically filled the whole taylors tub. it GROWS. smells different on the bottom, more almond then "sweet smell".

Back
Top Bottom