Taken The Plunge... Now I Need Your Help.

Evening chaps.
I've just placed an order for some Martin De Cadre and need your advice... I understand the soap has a Lavender scent? Well could anyone here recommend a good aftershave/cologne to go with it?

Thanks,
Rob

My favourite is Puig's Agua Lavanda. It's also got the best longevity of all the ones I've tested, a lot of lavender scents are pretty fleeting but this lasts well into the day on me.

Yellow Jim said:
My favourite is Puig's Agua Lavanda. It's also got the best longevity of all the ones I've tested, a lot of lavender scents are pretty fleeting but this lasts well into the day on me.

thanks for that. A few have mentioned Martin De Cadre' scent is long lasting, but i fancy getting a lavender scent anyway.

In my book, hands down, the very best lavender cologne created is Pour un Homme by Caron.

Starts with lavender and settles down to a very nice vanilla.

There's also Czech & Speake's Oxford and Cambridge but, if you're feeling brave, you could try Mouchoir de Monsieur or even Jicky . . . both by Guerlain.

As with all scents TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.

joe mcclaine said:
In my book, hands down, the very best lavender cologne created is Pour un Homme by Caron.

There's also Czech & Speake's Oxford and Cambridge but, if you're feeling brave, you could try Mouchoir de Monsieur or even Jicky . . . both by Guerlain.

Should be banned for "Enabling" blokes costing me a bloody fortune :icon_razz:

Forgot about the Oxford and Cambridge, that would sit nicely with the mint note in the soap.

RB73 said:
joe mcclaine said:

Should be banned for "Enabling" blokes costing me a bloody fortune :icon_razz:

Forgot about the Oxford and Cambridge, that would sit nicely with the mint note in the soap.

Ah Oxford & Cambridge... I was going to try a puck, and the EDT, but the large jar of MDC and the wooden bowl, both 170g, of MD came in with delivery at under £80. So I went with that instead.

Back
Top Bottom