<Taggart> There's been a muhr-der! </Taggart>

In the main road, less than 400yds from my house - outside what I always thought of as the dodgiest of the four pubs in the town (pop: 1700). Stabbage. There were house-to-house enquiries when a single solitary graffito (applied by black marker and the moron even signed his own name) appeared on the bus stop, who knows what level of LBP involvement there'll be with this?

We had one of those a couple years back. Bloke moydah-ed behind Iceland in our town (population 16000, a positive metropolis). Police involved and everything. Well I suppose that's not surprising, you do want the police to get involved.

hunnymonster said:
Yeah, but when the month before last there were a total of 77 crimes reported (54 cleared up within the month) - the worst of which was a punch thrown in a pub in "big town" Duns (pop: 4500)... a stabbing in the main road is a bit of a shock like.

Crikey! H, starting to sound like a whole box set of The Wire round your way. Plenty of luxury penthouse apartments going in Possil, Easterhoose. Might even wangle one for you in the Red Row flats, just in case you wish to escape Crime South Central where you are. Black marker pen eh! bet you it was INDELIBLE The fiend, the birch is too good, well actually it's not, If anyone's looking for an administer of said corporal punishment, get in the line behind me. Must admit though, I hate it when someone gives it " It's only a wee bit of graffiti,no big deal" When it's your property, it's a big deal, let me assure you.

Stepping off the high horse, blood pressure coming down.

Gonna baw baws nighty

hunnymonster said:
There were house-to-house enquiries when a single solitary graffito (applied by black marker and the moron even signed his own name) appeared on the bus stop

Okay, I've re-read this... if the moron signed his own name, why were there house to house enquiries? What sort of a police force do you have there?

rangers62 said:
Black marker pen eh! bet you it was INDELIBLE The fiend, the birch is too good, well actually it's not, If anyone's looking for an administer of said corporal punishment, get in the line behind me. Must admit though, I hate it when someone gives it " It's only a wee bit of graffiti,no big deal" When it's your property, it's a big deal, let me assure you.

I understand that the perp of the graffito was "unofficially filled in" by some "lads" - oh and he got a slap in the pocket too.

That's pure vigilante-ism, no basis for law. We'll all be running around in capes and hoods with pointy ears next. And driving monster armour-plated cars. Man alive that sounds good.

If anything dodgy happens in our village a big torch shines the sign of the Pig Cat up into the sky. I don my cape and diamond-tipped claws before I shoot off ( :? ) in to the night!!!

Back
Top Bottom