Tabac Soap Stick

Hi Guys

Got mine in today (A big thanks to Ollie and his sniping skills !), i was going to grate it and press into a glass bowl, and make the lather direcly in the same bowl, coz i have found that with my Palmolive stick, and my Palmy stick/Wilky Soap combo mix that this is the best way and makes nice lather in no time at all.

Do you think that the Tabac will be ok used like that :?: :?: , i have tried face lathering with various soaps but just cant get on with it.

Steve :?

The first thing I did with my Tabac was grate it in to a bowl. Unfortunately I filled the bowl too high and didn't leave enough space to swirl the brush. One of those things I just haven't got around to rectifying. Anyway, it still hasn't stopped me obtaining very good lather from this fine soap. By all means try face lathering (not my cup of tea) but don't worry about sticking it in a bowl.

Thanks for your help chaps....

i think i will Grate a a little of it into a bowl, have a glass Ramekin & Lid that should do the trick ;)

Will give it a whirl in the morning & post results here

Ta

Steve

I have both stick and bowl, I prefer using it as a stick but you could grate it or just cut off a disk and stick it in the bottom of a bowl to use and then decide what you like.

Back
Top Bottom