Tabac Man EDT

saj

hey so i got this from t k maxx fair bit ago and wanted to say i love it, smells nice and the bottle looks nice reminds me of some hugo boss bottle

only paid like 7 quid or something from t k maxx but does cost more online

i did go t k maxx recently and theres not much there now like @Zorro mentioned in another thread t kmaxx defo has less mens toiletries on the shelves

anyways anyone else love the tabac man edt?

hey so i got this from t k maxx fair bit ago and wanted to say i love it, smells nice and the bottle looks nice reminds me of some hugo boss bottle

only paid like 7 quid or something from t k maxx but does cost more online

i did go t k maxx recently and theres not much there now like @Zorro mentioned in another thread t kmaxx defo has less mens toiletries on the shelves

anyways anyone else love the tabac man edt?
Yes, I like it. It doesn't quite smell like the soap does and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! :)

Paul.

Reactions: saj
I've only ever seen the aftershave lotion, deodorant body spray or roll-on deodorant in any of my local shops. I do like Tabac a lot, though. I had heard that there was an EDT available, but I have never seen it anywhere. It does sound like something that I would like, though.

We do have a TK Maxx where I live, so maybe I'll have a look in there for it. Thank you for the heads-up.

I've only ever seen the aftershave lotion, deodorant body spray or roll-on deodorant in any of my local shops. I do like Tabac a lot, though. I had heard that there was an EDT available, but I have never seen it anywhere. It does sound like something that I would like, though.

We do have a TK Maxx where I live, so maybe I'll have a look in there for it. Thank you for the heads-up.
I've not seen it before but when I saw it at tkmaxx I grabbed but it's 50ml no idea if it comes in smaller or larger size but I like the sleek looking bottle too, nice

Reactions: FJY
I've not seen it before but when I saw it at tkmaxx I grabbed but it's 50ml no idea if it comes in smaller or larger size but I like the sleek looking bottle too, nice
I have the aftershave lotion, the roll-on deodorant and the deodorant. The aftershave lotion comes in a 100 ml bottle. All of these came from my local branch of Boots, which are the only shop locally to me that sell any Tabac products. I have never seen any Tabac products in any other shop where I live.

As an update from my previous post...I did go into my local TK Maxx to have a look for the EDT, but they didn't have it. This came as no great surprise to me, because my local TK Maxx doesn't sell many EDTs or aftershaves at all, so I didn't really expect to find it in there. It does a bit odd that only one shop in my locality sells Tabac, but there you go.

Back
Top Bottom