Tabac Balm

Are there any other balms out ther similar to Tabac? Not in fragrance, I like tabac but an alternative scent would be nice. I have numerous other balms but the tabac asb suits my face really well. It absorbs easily and dries off quickly leaving a fine powdery sort of silky feel to my skin. Maybe it is the fact that it is a balm with alcohol?

Ta, Fellas

I do have Speick and Proraso but its the Tabac that feels the best for me. No tackiness. I was hoping that as Irisch Moos soap is pretty much Tabac with a different scent that would apply to the balm aswell. It seems this is not the case as the Irisch Moos balm is alcohol free.

I've been getting along well with Roger & Gallet's L'Homme ASB. It's light, but not too thin or too thick, gives a good covering 'till the evening with no greasy residue. There is a very light hint of menthol in it. Now, I'm no fan of menthol products, but it does the job very well. Especially after a Creed or Martin de Candre shave. I've also recently started to use it after my newly-acquired DR Harris.

The scent is highly masculine, a bit sweeter than Tabac and no where near as heavy. It doesn't last too long and therefore doesn't interfere with colognes and aftershaves.

Might be a bit hard to find, but if you look online there are some places that do it.

Back
Top Bottom