Swedes?.

Hi all.
Found this site that says they have swedes in stock,they are only £1.61 for five,delivery is more than most of us would expect to pay but i guess thats offset by the cheapness of the blades.the site in question is:www.chemist-4-u.com/Gillette-Blades-Platinum-5-Pack.html

Sadly you have to register to purchase.

Dave.

Hi all, I e-mailed the shop the same day Trainman posted it on here asking how many they had, possibility of a bulk order discount and could I collect from the shop. They responded same day by asking which blades I required. I specified the Gillette Swedes, copied and paste their web link, and have heard nothing since. This was 4 days ago, methinks we got our hopes up too soon.

Audiolab said:
Wonder if they actually have stock, I have found two or three of these type listings and emailed them only to find it was a red herring, have you bought any trainman?

I actually dont get on with the sharp blades,Swede's,Feathers etc and i was just aimlesly surfing when i came across this site.I unreservedly apologise to all who followed the link to a dead end,sorry.

Dave.

Back
Top Bottom