'Swede' identification help.

I have just bought some Gillette blades 'platinum hardened edges' and a load of places on the address at the back including what I believe to be copenhagen, london, oslo and stockholm. Card Backing is royal blue and they are in those awful gillette dispensers of 5 in a pack.

Have I manged to get hold of the 'Swedes' that you all seem to talk about?

Matt

hunnymonster said:
Not only are they the item, but they're pre-P&G (address on it is Gillette's address at Gillette Corner rather than P&G's at Weybridge)

well spotted Hunny, i remember driving past that building in Brentford when i used to drop an ex girlfriend off for work about 15 Years ago

Would love to have looked around that building about 50 years ago, don't know what is in there now, gillette moved out in 2006 !

Said Sunburyboy93
well spotted Hunny, i remember driving past that building in Brentford when i used to drop an ex girlfriend off for work about 15 Years ago

Ex-girlfriend?

What happened mate, did she throw a strop? got herself worked up in a lather, was she a Swede named Barber(a). Never you mind, was a close shave though!

:lol: :lol: you little scamp you !!!

I bought some of these from the BST - and they are exactly the same as the one's Matt posted here, but the address on the back is:

P & G UK ltd
Weybridge

Are they 'Swede's still if they're made in Surrey?

None of the addresses on the packaging has ever been a manufacturing address... always a customer services address. If they have the same EAN code and the same plastic dispenser they're the same. If they're in a cardboard dispenser they're manufactured in Russia.