'Swede' identification help.

I have just bought some Gillette blades 'platinum hardened edges' and a load of places on the address at the back including what I believe to be copenhagen, london, oslo and stockholm. Card Backing is royal blue and they are in those awful gillette dispensers of 5 in a pack.

Have I manged to get hold of the 'Swedes' that you all seem to talk about?

Matt

hunnymonster said:
Not only are they the item, but they're pre-P&G (address on it is Gillette's address at Gillette Corner rather than P&G's at Weybridge)

well spotted Hunny, i remember driving past that building in Brentford when i used to drop an ex girlfriend off for work about 15 Years ago

086316_cd3e6a93.jpg

pix_gillette_corner.jpg

gillette_building.jpg

Would love to have looked around that building about 50 years ago, don't know what is in there now, gillette moved out in 2006 !

Said Sunburyboy93
well spotted Hunny, i remember driving past that building in Brentford when i used to drop an ex girlfriend off for work about 15 Years ago

Ex-girlfriend?

What happened mate, did she throw a strop? got herself worked up in a lather, was she a Swede named Barber(a). Never you mind, was a close shave though!

rangers62 said:
Said Sunburyboy93

Ex-girlfriend?

What happened mate, did she throw a strop? got herself worked up in a lather, was she a Swede named Barber(a). Never you mind, was a close shave though!

:lol: :lol: you little scamp you !!!

I bought some of these from the BST - and they are exactly the same as the one's Matt posted here, but the address on the back is:

P & G UK ltd
Weybridge

Are they 'Swede's still if they're made in Surrey?

Back
Top Bottom