Supermax shaving cream for 79p

Hi-I was in Savers in Durham this afternoon and they had Supermax Ultimate shaving cream on the shelves for £1, but they went through the checkout at only 79p. A bargain price for a decent product.

I'm just about to try that. I got mine for £1 from an independent chemist, but haven't got round to using it yet.

What should I expect?

Do I need more product than other creams, as this seems to be the case with Ingrams.

Well, I used it, and it was GOOD. Used quite a lot, that's my problem at the moment, I end up rinsing most of the lather away.

Very good slip and slide, easy to lather, no real scent so great for those who prefer unscented, all in all a very close and comfortable shave.

I wish there was still a Savers in the town I live as I'd pick up a tube or 2. Still, I know I can get it for £1 not far away.

Very decent, I'd suggest trying it, especially if it's 79p.

I bought a tube yesterday and put it through a test today.
I was amazed at how quickly and how much foam was produced in a short space of time.

A reasonable price for what I think a decent quality product.

It's one of only a couple of creams I've used that I haven't been able to get on with. I found it didn't give much protection so the shave was uncomfortable with some irritation. Binned it. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom