Superdrug Forest Fresh

I contacted Superdrug to ask them when it'll be back in stock.
They don't know.

I don't blame the advisors but what is the point of customer service advisors who never get told anything?
I asked my partner and she said they are just there to deal with complaints about orders. I can't make an order if they don't have the b####y thing in the first place!
Screenshot_20230107-153135.png

I contacted Superdrug to ask them when it'll be back in stock.
They don't know.

I don't blame the advisors but what is the point of customer service advisors who never get told anything?
I asked my partner and she said they are just there to deal with complaints about orders. I can't make an order if they don't have the b####y thing in the first place!
View attachment 98582
I hate these chat boxes, so frustrating, just let me talk with a person!

Paul.

I've never heard of this before and I have never seen it in my local store. Maybe it's only available online, though I couldn't be sure. My local Superdrug seems to stock predominantly "fashion house" type perfume and aftershave/EDTs, such as Armani, Paco Rabanne and others of that kind.

I called in to a local store this morning, and they were out of stock of Forest Fresh and Sierran Breeze.
The store manager said they can't order it in especially, and that it may come in on Friday's delivery?
I'll pop in again next weekend to see if it's in stock. . . .
It will be a shame if they have been discounted, as they are good products at a very reasonable price.

I called in to a local store this morning, and they were out of stock of Forest Fresh and Sierran Breeze.
The store manager said they can't order it in especially, and that it may come in on Friday's delivery?
I'll pop in again next weekend to see if it's in stock. . . .
It will be a shame if they have been discounted, as they are good products at a very reasonable price.

I am repeating something I wrote elsewhere, so apologies if you read this twice. I went into the Superdrug in the town next to me, and I saw the following sign.

I'd noticed new price labels as well, a few weeks back it was £2.49 each and 2 bottles for £4.50, but now it is £2.99 per bottle, and 2 for £5. I definitely noticed a price increase, as now it is the same price as Brut, when it used to be cheaper. FWIW, I can't understand why they would go the effort of printing off new price labels if the products have been discontinued.

IMG_20221230_151157.jpg

The new price tags are a good sign for fresh supplies, hopefully.
It seems to be par for the course Shubs.
Everything from potatoes to motor oil is encreasing in price, and not just by a few pennies.
Even at £3 or two for £5, it's still worth it imo.
If I find them in stock I'll get two of each. For a Tenner I'll have enough to last a long time.

Everything from potatoes to motor oil is encreasing in price, and not just by a few pennies.
If I find them in stock I'll get two of each. For a Tenner I'll have enough to last a long time.
i asked in three different stores, they all said they havent had stock for months and no store nationwide has but one staff member told me tha theyre repackaging it and wiull still sell it

i did get one called breeze something a aftershave lotion thats really nice, appaently thats low in stock nd regret not grabbing more then the one now

They have raised the price again. £3.49 each, without the multi buy offer. They had Sierran Breeze and the pre shave but no sign of Forest Fresh.

They have raised the price again. £3.49 each, without the multi buy offer. They had Sierran Breeze and the pre shave but no sign of Forest Fresh.

That's some price hike, and withdrawing the multi- buy is a kick in the 'nads.
I like the products but not enough to line their pockets with my pants down.

That's some price hike, and withdrawing the multi- buy is a kick in the 'nads.
I like the products but not enough to line their pockets with my pants down.

They still have the multi buy offer online but not in the shop I went to.

Price hikes are the way of the world right now. Stuff in shaving had largely been excluded, but it was bound to come along for a few things sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom