Superdrug aftershave clones UK

Just went in and tried a couple of testers, although the Musk Dore tester was empty, annoyingly. Then I spotted a sampler pack with the 3 best sellers in miniature.
Cedar Blanc, Musk Dore and Vetiver Arome, each 20ml. Perfect size for Dopp kit and all 3 together cost the princely sum of £7.99. At that price they can be tried and if I don't gel with one or two they can go in my travel bag and glove box.
20221114_192210.jpgScreenshot_20221114_191318_Samsung Internet.jpg

These ones are very good EDPs

Hi, can I ask you which one you got from them? I see the intense collection which should be the higher end, but it is almost entirely sold out, and not many frag available in general. Are the regular fragrances good in terms of resemblance, projection and overall performance? Thanks

Hi, can I ask you which one you got from them? I see the intense collection which should be the higher end, but it is almost entirely sold out, and not many frag available in general. Are the regular fragrances good in terms of resemblance, projection and overall performance? Thanks
I am afraid that I went on a spending spree during lock down. I have quite a few
200 Aventus
411 Green Irish Tweed
190 Tuscan Leather
431 Fahrenheit
111 Neroli Portofino
283 Viking
94 Neroli Sauvage
457 Himalya

All were bought though customer reviews or personal recommendations. Some (creed types) I am never going to spend the money to try the originals....but they are quoted as being pretty true to source. Everyone has different skin chemistry and for me the citrus based scents disappear more quickly. Tuscan leather on the other hand could last for days if I chose not to shower or change my clothes! Of course projection is better with the heavier scents. For me the Intense versions would (I think) be a bit over the top and unnecessary. Scents are a personal thing so as usual YMMV!

I am afraid that I went on a spending spree during lock down. I have quite a few
200 Aventus
411 Green Irish Tweed
190 Tuscan Leather
431 Fahrenheit
111 Neroli Portofino
283 Viking
94 Neroli Sauvage
457 Himalya

All were bought though customer reviews or personal recommendations. Some (creed types) I am never going to spend the money to try the originals....but they are quoted as being pretty true to source. Everyone has different skin chemistry and for me the citrus based scents disappear more quickly. Tuscan leather on the other hand could last for days if I chose not to shower or change my clothes! Of course projection is better with the heavier scents. For me the Intense versions would (I think) be a bit over the top and unnecessary. Scents are a personal thing so as usual YMMV!

I've bought a few of their scents now and I quite like them.
Was originally after a Viktor & Rolf spice bomb dupe as I didn't want to spend £65+ on the original but have bought more since

Superdrug having a sale of their 100ml "Bespoke" range £4.98 instead of the usual £9.99.
I got both these EDP's for Xmas
IIfEriF.jpg

BDLhNid.jpg

They are amazing for £4.98
I particularly like spicy scents. Both are excellent, especially the Sweet Spice and Sandalwood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom