Superdrug aftershave clones UK

Dupes are everywhere on the high street, some even smell and perform better than the genuine items.

Love this Creed Aventus dupe that I got for 5 or 6 pounds from Beauty Outlet, compared it to the original in John Lewis and preferred mine!

accountable.jpg

Great resource! Clicking through, she also has a list for Zara dupes. I have 3 Zara scents, 2 are the ones she lists as Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men.

I would expect that the difference in price between original and dupe might mean they don't last as long or project as much, but still good to know.

Yeah I am pretty sure somebody else recently shared a link which had a massive list of equivalent scents, although it may have been soaps rather than AS/EdP (or maybe it was). But yeah, good to have these lists. Especially if you've gone from being able to get a particular scent to having to search for affordable options, which could be plenty of peeps in the current climate.

I never knew that Superdrug sold such products. I hate to rock the boat, but I haven't seen any of these items in my local Superdrug. Is this really the same Superdrug as we see in high streets and shopping centres in the UK? I have my doubts.

I never knew that Superdrug sold such products. I hate to rock the boat, but I haven't seen any of these items in my local Superdrug. Is this really the same Superdrug as we see in high streets and shopping centres in the UK? I have my doubts.
Yes, the high street Superdrug store. Dupes are readily available as they copy the scent but not the name or branding.

Here is the Musk Dore that was mentioned, on the genuine Superdrug website and available in stores.

Yes, the high street Superdrug store. Dupes are readily available as they copy the scent but not the name or branding.

Here is the Musk Dore that was mentioned, on the genuine Superdrug website and available in stores.
Thank you for your information. Unfortunately, my computer locked up when I clicked on your link, and I had to restart it. That is very odd.

That is also the reason why I never usually click on links on internet forums. It screws my computer up. Maybe I just have an old and very knackered computer that can't cope with certain websites...

Link worked for me on my mobile. Pretty good, £12/50ml and buy one get 2nd half price is a pretty good deal going by the reviews, for £18 you could try 2 scents out. Even better if you know which one was 'inspired by' which original. I've never thought of going in there for scents.
Am going up to Superdrug tomorrow for some aftershave, as you said a bargain at £18 for two. (y)

Link worked for me on my mobile. Pretty good, £12/50ml and buy one get 2nd half price is a pretty good deal going by the reviews, for £18 you could try 2 scents out. Even better if you know which one was 'inspired by' which original. I've never thought of going in there for scents.
That's probably where I'm going wrong. I don't have a mobile, so the link didn't work for me. It's a bit odd, really.

That's probably where I'm going wrong. I don't have a mobile, so the link didn't work for me. It's a bit odd, really.
If your pc is old are you running a modern browser like Edge or chrome. Maybe get someone you know to clean it up as its probably full of junk files left from years of browsing slowing it up..

Re clones.
I'm going to get some as at that price as
it's very affordable.
I can use at work plus I'm curious.

Back
Top Bottom