Sunglasses:-

Adidas Elevation or Evil Eye Explorer. I have an Rx insert which I swap between the 2. At the mo I have LST lenses in the Elevations and Orange lenses in the Evil Eyes.
When I started looking for wrap-around shades that would go with a strong prescription (7 years ago?) the Evil Eyes were about the only ones I could find. Also you can get replacement lenses, hinges, arms, nose bridge and sweat pads so ...

Gord blimey finally got back on line after having a power-cut and then my home hub going down!

I have been wearing glasses for about 7 or 8 years, I have a pair of Eye Level sunglasses with an RX insert fitted. Just over a month ago I made the switch to contact lenses, at the moment I am using the Eye Levels with the RX insert removed. I also have a couple of pairs of Oakleys, one pair of which still seems to suit me but the other pair makes me look a bit bug-eyed.........

My optician recommended a pair of Maui Jims, I am having a think about them. Last year I took up clay pigeon shooting, although I am not shooting regularly yet. So I may be looking for a pair of shooting glasses / goggles too!

Northam Saint said:
Now my biggest pain in neck is carrying around reading glasses and having to swap between reading glasses and sunglasses. I simply can't read with out my reading glasses.

I'm on varifocals now but not in my shades and it's a pain but they are too small to stick varifocal lenses in. Got to be wrap-arounds for me and the inserts are always on the small side. So reading in shades is out.

After wearing Oakley M Frames for many years I fancied a change and have just bought a pair of Maui Jims. Seem to get plenty of recommendations and I am really pleased with them in the Florida sun. Back to the Uk this weekend with a few shaving goodies to PIF next week

Mark

Went to Costco tonight - they had some great deals on Raybans - probably this season's models that are not selling too well or maybe last season's aviators - either way at less than £70 you would do well to better the deal.

Back
Top Bottom