Straights Waiting to Arrive

Waiting on this Very Clean Dubl Duck 5/8th Coming from the Good Auld USA... @Karl G Done the Honors for Me as the Seller Didn't Post to the UK...Got it for a Real Good Price..Thanks to Karl's Sniping Tactics..He Stole this An All.

Hope its as Good as it Looks...Never Know Until they are in the Hand So Ta Speak...

Billy

Last edited:

Waiting on this Very Clean FW. Engels Special Solingen 5/8th Coming from the Good Auld USA....Looks Rather Minted So Am Lookin Forward to Getting Her on the Hones...Always Wanted a FW Engels Job...:Might Even be NOS this One..In the Hand will Soon Tell..

This was the Only Pic the Seller Showed...My Guts reckons it a Belter of an Example...Hard to Find a Clean Engels without Rot or Hone Wear..I Stole this An All...

Billy

Stunning blades Billy !

Thank You...

I Honed My Newly Acquired NOS FW. Engels Solingen 6/8th on a Naniwa Super Stone Progression 1 K, 3 K, 5 K, 8 K, 12 K...Pre Finished on 16 K Lapping Film & Finished on My 17 K Escher Thuri...Took a Stonker of an Edge...The Factory Grinding is 2nd to None..My Next Shave with this Beautiful Blade...

Billy

Why is jealousy such a curse.

Looking forward to your thoughts on this Beauty Billy.

Honed My Newly Required NOS Dubi Duck Solingen 6/8th on a Naniwa Super Stone Progression to 12 K...Pre Finished on My 12 K + Coticule & Finished on My Yellow Lake Branded Oil Stone...I Took it Off the Yellow Lake at the 17/18 K Mark...The Coticule/Yellow Lake Combo Finish is Miraculous...This Razor Honed Up Like a Dream..

My Next Shave with this Shiny Bad Girl...

Billy

Never had you down as a Monsavon man Billy ...You know Proraso have bought out Valobra? I wonder how long before they get watered down...
Never had you down as a Monsavon man Billy ...You know Proraso have bought out Valobra? I wonder how long before they get watered down...
I Guess then I Need to Stock Up in Valobra then...Monsavon Bol is a Good Tallow Soap with Some Glycerin...I Use it with All My Tallow Soaps...Oh...Yeah Proraso is a Crud Development in the Valobra Scene...Their Stuff is Mince in My Books...

Billy

Just Pressed the Button & Waiting on this Real Beautiful Mint NOS BOCKLA by Hugo Herbertz Solingen 5/8th..It was On French EBay...I Payed a Wee Bit for this One..It had My Name Wrtitten All Over it..Apparently a Well Respected Razor Maker...Here is a German Thread Translated...Can Hardly Wait to get My hands on it & get Her on the Hones..

It was @Karl G Fault Anyway...He Told Me to Get it..
https://translate.google.com/transl...t.de/forum/index.php?topic=5127.0&prev=search

Billy